August 8, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!!!

If you recall, I recently had some amazing pancakes out at one of our neighborhood brunch places. Well, I've been dreaming about them ever since. And I don't even really dream about pancakes! Anyways, I MADE THEM. Oh man they were sooooooo good too! I made them without bourbon banana, and with many more berries, b/c I generally can't get enough strawbs and bloobs. I made the batter less sweet than your average pancake batter, with a touch more salt. I poured it into egg rings on the skillet to make them set up thicker, and added the chocolate chips after a few seconds. Yumm!!!!!


2 comments :

  1. OMG! they look amazing!!! i want them!!! and i love how you said strawbs and bloobs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delightful....HOW do you stay so skinny little girl??? xoxo.. M:]

    ReplyDelete