October 22, 2012

Chicken with Olives and Pine Nuts

I am doing an honorary post for Mommy.  She made this for dinner last night and came into my room and was like "come take a picture of this chicken so we can show it to Shauna and put it on the blog".  So I did,  and now I am posting the recipe as well.  This recipe is from Lidia Bastianich and it involves really simple ingredients but it is so tasty, and literally finger-lickin' good!  With so few ingredients I'm sure that this dish is super easy to prepare, and I'm sure Mom will attest to that in a comment very soon.

Mom served it up with some creamy polenta and sauteed green beans. Yummy!!!!

3 comments :

  1. yummmmmmm!!!!!!!! this looks so good - i love pine nuts and olives. i'm gunna make it!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetpea! yes you should try this (I should mail you some fresh by leaves-that's a big part of the tastiness:)...I usually make with other chicken parts as well but just had legs this time. Don't be alarmed if there seems to be too much liquid...it eventually evaporates into a finger lickin good sticky sauce....very yummy:] xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saffron is a costly condiment which enhances the flavor of food. Many fake sources are available for saffron sale. Buy saffron online from a trusted source only.

    ReplyDelete