October 26, 2011

The Best Cup of Coffee in LA

I love coffee!  I cannot start my morning without it.  I normally make my own at home using a French Press, resulting in a strong, muddy, rich cup o' Joe.  BUT, there are times when I run out of coffee or half 'n half and need to buy my daily cup.  When we lived in West Hollywood, I would always go to Kings Road Cafe to get my fix.  It was right down the street from us and on my route to work.  Since we've moved I am unable to stop there on my way to work, but I still go there on the weekends sometimes either just for the coffee or to have breakfast.  The coffee is hands down the best that I have had in LA - great flavor, really strong, and leaves a pile of mud at the bottom of the cup (which I believe is indicative of REAL GOOD coffee).  If you live in LA in the West Hollywood area and you like GOOD coffee, please go buy a cup at Kings Road.  If you don't like it, then you don't know what you're talking about! ;)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment